Download a free printable copy of this card. (You of course will insert your own photo) The easy to follow instructions are below. Let everyone know about the new precious addition to your family, with a handmade card from you.
- Download printable PDF files
- One digital baby photo, or wallet size 2.5 x 3.5 baby photo print.
- 3/8 inch white grosgrain ribbon
- xacto knife
- 10 mm corner punch
- glue runner
- bone folder
- Print out Front and back inserts of card onto bright white cardstock, if you are using a digital image place the image onto a bottom layer with your digital imaging software, otherwise just print out and then cut out 2.25 x 3.25 in square and place wallet size print behind cut out hole. Attach photo by runnning a little bit of glue runner on the edge of photo.
- Cut out front carefully with xacto knife and ruler.
- Use bone folder and ruler to score fold in middle.
- Fold front of card in half.
- Use 10mm corner punch to round out all corner of card.
- Cut out inserts with xacto knife and ruler, then use corner punch on all corners.
- Cut a 3/8 inch slit onto the middle right and left sides of the front of card.
- Cut 2 lengths of white grosgrain ribbon about 4 inches long.
- Insert each ribbon into slits from front and attach to back with a little bit of glue from glue runner.
- Run glue along the back edges of both inserts and place onto the inside of card. Use the photos above for placement guidance.