Organic Moss Green Invitation
Petal envelopes add a touch of elegance to your invitations. To make the above project either buy a pochette style envelope from a paper supplier (it must measure 5.25 x 5.25 inches when folded) or download the petal patterns from this site. We have provided a pdf template or if you are lucky enough to own a paper cutting machine, a wpc file is also available.
A word to the wise: if you are making lots and lots of invitations it is easier just to stick with the premade envelopes!!
- Moss green card stock or premade pochette envelope
- Pressed Handmade Leaves Scrap booking Paper (The Paper Studio)
- 5 x 5 " ivory card stock square
- white card stock
- #274928 Organza SageRibbonFX
- spray adhesive
- Cut out petal envelope or use premade envelope.
- Using your favorite word processing software place a 4.75" x 4.75" square onto an 8.5 x 11 page setting.
- Insert wording desired into the square and print onto white card stock.
- Cut 4.75 x4.75" square from white card stock.
- Spray 4.75" square with spray adhesive and place carefully onto the center of the ivory cardstock square.
- Cut the Scrapbook paper into a 3.5 x 11 inch square.
- Wrap around the ivory and white card stock.
- Tie with organza ribbon. (Follow picture for placement)
- Glue the ribbon and car stock back, and place in the middle of pochette card.
- Fold petal envelope.
Your beautiful invitation is now ready to be given to your party guests.