- 12"x12" piece of Cardstock.
- Glitter wrapping paper ( I bought mine at Walmart, very inexpensive and comes in a variety of colors)
- Spray adhesive
- Glue Stick
- Download tempate
- Cut out template onto cardstock ( Die cut files for most machines are included in the download, or you can use scissors)
- Cut a piece of wrapping paper big enough to cover the surface of one side of the cut template
- Spray one side of template with adhesive glue and place the wrapping paper onto the template and smooth out with hand.
- Cut around the edges of the template with scissors.
- Fold the template at the score marks and then unfold.
- Cut another sheet of wrapping paper big enough to cover the back side of the template
- Spray the back side of the template with spray adhesive and smooth with hand.
- Cut the wrapping paper to the edge of the template with scissors.
- Fold the template at score lines.
- Use a glue stick to glue tabs to the inside of the star box.
- Fill the Star of Bethlehem favor box with foil wrapped candy, place on your holiday table and enjoy!